Tarboy Tarboy

Mind blowing

This is a perfect piece of art in every possible way. I know you will probably wont read this, since you have thousands of reviews, but man, what an amazing story.

The music was perfect, the voice acting was sublime, the animation was soo smooth, I just can't believe it. The special effect were outstanding as well.

I must congratulate you with this extremely powerfull movie. Thanks for making this, a thousand times!

Philip.

Waterman (3D) Waterman (3D)

Very nice

In reply to the guy below: you're right, this isnt flash. But it is an animation, and a very proper one as well. I think this really deserves to be in the portal.

To the creator:
A very nice piece of 3D animation! Thanks for sharing.

M1KES responds:

Thank you.. that is why i put it on the portal.. cause in the end.. it is all animation.

Thanx for comenting!

Abandoned Outbreak Abandoned Outbreak

Huh?

I have no idea why this flash has such a low score (3.73). I think this deserver alot more! The 3D artwork is amazing, aswel are the flash animations.
The only thing that really bothered me was the voice acting. I could not take the flash serious with those voices...
But again, amazing piece of art!
GJ. 10/10 and 5/5

A Kitty Krew Beatdown A Kitty Krew Beatdown

Really good

I've seen alot of movies from the KK, but NEVER, ever were were they so good as this one. This was really good! Perfect choice of music, well animated, and good humor. I want more of this stuff!
=)

You're the best collab You're the best collab

Hey guys,
good job on this collab. Im pretty happy with the final result =) a few weeks of work and we did it :) a really good collab. It was nice working with all of you guys.
CyA next time maybe =)
GrtZ

Metal Gear Solid: Pervert Metal Gear Solid: Pervert

WAHAHA

Ok, seriously, this was really funny. If there are true MGS fans and there watching this without laughing, you should see a doctor. This was really funny.
Try to make some lip syncs...
Gj!

Vighkel responds:

Thanks Vamp ~

Sounds of CS Sounds of CS

dude

dude...this is just amazing... :o omg... how the f...?
very nice!

StealthBeast responds:

er thanks for the review! lol

Long Ass Stick Fight Long Ass Stick Fight

nice

i really liked your blood effects....

Stickfight 2000 (finish) Stickfight 2000 (finish)

?

is it allowed to submit such crap?

Bluetac Bluetac

now that was a nice piece of art